In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: (hereinafter the “Provider ") With DNI 2661518G and with address for these purposes at Calle Zurita, number 43, local, 28012 Madrid, is the owner of the website (hereinafter," the portal or website "), and the email address of contact is: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: The use of this portal is absolutely voluntary and implies full acceptance by whoever accesses it, hereinafter "User", of all the conditions of use in force at all times that are at this address. The Provider reserves the right to withdraw access to this website, without prior notice, to any User who violates the provisions of these conditions of use. The User will have the responsibility to read these conditions carefully. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that, where appropriate, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.missmsmith.com , provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to the Provider. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. The User agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services, but not limited to, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights; (iii) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The Provider reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, racist, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, at its own discretion judgment, they will not be suitable for publication.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including, among others, the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, are the property of the Provider, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property. . In this sense, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of the Provider. The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the Provider. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: The Provider is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it. The contents of this website are offered for informative and informative purposes. The Provider disclaims any responsibility, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or application of the information on this website outside of its purposes.
8. MODIFICATIONS: The Provider reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, without the need for prior notice.
9. LINKS: In no case will the Provider assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained on this website.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The Provider reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those Users who breach this Legal Notice.
11. GENERAL: The Provider will pursue the breach of this Legal Notice as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: The Provider may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the Provider and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
Date of the last update: May 25, 2018.
(ii) COOKIES POLICY
(i) Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Session cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the website, uninterrupted navigation remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
Technical Cookies: They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the functioning of the web.
Registration: They are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once they have authenticated within the Websites.
Third-party cookies: the website may contain third-party cookies aimed at offering a better service than these third parties offer. An example of this use is the links to social networks that allow the content of the website to be shared.
Analytical cookies: are those that, processed by the Provider or by third parties, allow the number of visitors to be quantified and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website and to create anonymized browsing profiles of users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users. service users:
Google Analitycs: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Social media cookies:
Gravatar: The Gravatar is an image of the user that follows him from website to website, appearing next to his name when he performs actions such as commenting on a blog or when the user logs in as a registered user (log in) on the Website. Cookies are stored to manage the icons related to the profiles and users of this service: https://automattic.com/privacy/
In the event that the User wants to modify the cookie settings of their browser, they can do so by configuring their options. The User can find information on how to modify the cookie policies of the different browsers in the following spaces:
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
If you use Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation. Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. The user is informed that if they do not want the websites to place any cookies on their equipment, they can adapt the browser settings so that they are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. In case you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the previous list, please let us know.
In the event that you want to know in more detail what cookies consist of, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion /publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf
Date of last update: May 25, 2018.
MARTA HERRERO ARIAS (hereinafter the "Provider") with DNI 2661518G and domiciled for these purposes at Calle Zurita, number 43, local, 28012 Madrid, is the owner of the website www.missmsmith.com (hereinafter, "the portal or website ”), complies with the guidelines of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), regarding the protection of natural persons in regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Provider, exonerating the Provider from any responsibility in this regard.
The Provider informs that the data that the User is voluntarily providing will be incorporated into its information systems with the following purpose:
In the event of contracting the goods and / or services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service offered;
In the case of request for information through the forms on the website, to send information about the query made. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for the Provider to respond to the request;
In the case of subscription, to send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website.
In the case of comments on the blog, to manage and publish said comments, publicly, on the web portal.
The User can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated below.
By entering the data, the User grants unequivocal consent to the Provider, declaring that they have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated processing of the same, to proceed with the processing of the data provided. for the purposes mentioned. Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information on the Provider's products and services.
The Provider informs that it will not transfer personal data to third parties, except by legal obligation. However, in the case of being transferred to a third party, prior information would be produced requesting the express consent for such transfer. The entity responsible for the database, hosting, as well as those who intervene in any phase of the treatment and / or the entities to whom they have been communicated, are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the levels of protection and the technical and organizational measures necessary at its disposal to guarantee the security of personal data. As treatment managers, the Provider has contracted the following service providers, who have committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions of application in terms of data protection, at the time of their contracting:
It participates and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having committed to submitting all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield. Wix's adherence to the Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/
It participates and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having committed to submitting all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield. Mailchimp's adherence to the Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active
Google participates and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having committed to submitting all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield. Google's adherence to the Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
The Provider guarantees in any case to the User the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, you can exercise your rights by sending an express request to the postal address indicated in the heading and / or by sending an email to info @ missmsmith, indicating in the subject: ARCO Rights, and attaching a photocopy of your ID. In turn, the User has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 -Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/ .
The data provided by the User will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and / or during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or its total destruction. The Provider reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
Date of the last update: May 25, 2018.
(iii) CONDITIONS OF SALE
TERMS OF SALE
The ownership of this site www.missmsmith.com , (hereinafter Website) is held by MARTA HERRERO ARIAS (hereinafter "Missmsmith"), and whose contact information is: DNI number 2661518G and address for this purpose in Zurita Street, number 43, local, 28012 Madrid.
This document (as well as any other document mentioned here) regulates the conditions governing the use of this Website and the purchase or acquisition of products and / or services therein (hereinafter, Conditions).
THE USER: The access, navigation and use of the Website, confers the condition of user (hereinafter, User), for which it accepts from the beginning of the navigation in the same all the Conditions established here and their subsequent modifications, without detriment to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that apply to this case. The User declares to be over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this website.
PURCHASE PROCESS: The User can purchase the Website by the established means and forms. To do this, you must follow the established purchase procedure. The User must fill in and / or check the information that is requested in each step in order to carry out their purchase. Subsequently, the User will receive an email confirming that their order or request for purchase and / or provision of the service has been received, which will be considered as confirmation of the order placed. The User acknowledges at the time of purchase to be aware of and accepts the particular conditions of the product and / or service in question, indicating by way of example but not limited to: name, weight, way in which it will be carried out, ... etc.
AVAILABILITY: All purchase orders received by Missmsmith through the Website are subject to the availability of products and / or services. If difficulties arise in terms of supplying them, Missmsmith undertakes to contact the User and reimburse any amount that may have been paid as an amount for said product and / or service.
PRICES AND FORMS OF PAYMENT: The prices displayed on the website are final, in euros and include the corresponding taxes. Prices may change at any time, but possible changes will not affect orders or purchases for which the user has already received an order confirmation. The accepted means of payment will be: (i) Bank transfer.
DELIVERY: In the cases in which it is appropriate to make the physical delivery of the contracted good, the deliveries will be made in the area of Spain (Peninsula, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla). For the purposes of these conditions, it will be considered that the delivery has occurred at the moment in which the user or a third party indicated by him acquires material possession of the products, which will be accredited by signing the receipt of the order at the address of agreed delivery.
RETURNS: In the case of a good with physical support, the User has a period of 14 calendar days to withdraw from the purchase made on the Website. The term will compute from the delivery of the same. In the event that it is a personalized product and / or service, the aforementioned right of withdrawal disappears, the User being aware of said circumstance and accepting it at the time of making the corresponding purchase. To exercise this right of withdrawal to which reference has been made and when it proceeds, the User must notify their decision with an express and clear statement to Missmsmith within the period established for that purpose and to the mail: email@example.com The refund to the User will be through the same payment method used by him at the time of making the initial purchase transaction. No refund will be made if the product has been used beyond the mere opening of it, for products that are not in the same condition in which they were delivered or that have suffered any damage after delivery.
DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise provided by law, Missmsmith will not accept any liability for: (i) losses not attributable to any breach on your part; (ii) business losses (including lost profits); (iii) technical failures due to fortuitous or other causes that prevent the normal functioning of the website through the internet. Lack of availability of the website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the service from being available; (iv) any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed, when it occurs as consequences that are beyond its reasonable control, that is, that are justified by force majeure.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website www.missmsmith.com , including among others the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, programming language and form of representation, are the property of Missmsmith, or have acquired the corresponding rights of their owners, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of Missmsmith . The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Missmsmith.
COMPLETE AGREEMENT: these conditions and the entire document to which they refer constitute the entire agreement between the user and the Seller in relation to the object of sale and replace any other agreement, or previous agreement agreed either verbally or in writing between the same parties.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Missmsmith may modify the Conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Missmsmith and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
Date of the last update: May 25, 2018.